Inform users about safe web behaviour
Train your users on malicious websites, and their behaviour when downloading files or programs
- Employees must be aware about clicking on suspicious links or malicious downloads.This is achieved by a deeper understanding of the warning signs of a fraudulous website
- Employees should be trained in recognising websites with invalid certificates
- Employees should be trained in recognising fraudulent domain-names and typosquatting
- Disable pop-up windows, as they invite risks
- Users should be aware of the risks of installing software programs from unknown sources.