Evaluate the risk of file-sharing sites
File-sharing sites can be a useful way to share documents with external parties. However, there are inherent risks that need to be evaluated before allowing access to these sites:
- Can personal or sensitive data be shared over these sites?
- Can we protect our confidential files and/or intellectual property?
- Is there a risk of information leakage?
- Are these file-sharing sites properly protected against viruses, malware,...?
- Are there potential legal implications?